[msb-alumni] Re: More Sad News

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:19:35 -0400

Hi John,
Yes, it has been a while. I'm doing well thanks. Have mastered the computer pretty welll now. I thought it was a blood clot too that went to Larry's heart but after talking to Karla yesterday as well as Monday, she said they thought it was a heart attack. He sure will be greatly missed by us all.
Rip Larry, fly high with the angels.
Peggy Yats and Ld Ginger.

-----Original Message----- From: John J Jacques
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 2:30 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: More Sad News

Hi Peggy, This is John from Arizona.  It is great to see you here.  We
haven't chatted in quite some time!

By the way, I just obtained the phone number for Larry's Sister Lynn and
have passed it along to Karla, so we may have more news this evening.
Our friend Dave suspects he was found Saturday, as that is when Lynn and
Chris would take Larry shopping!  Apparently, Larry had circulation
problems in one of his legs, so it very well could have been a blood clot
going to the heart.  Hope to have more concrete news later!

Hope you all are listening to the Tigers win on opening day!  GRIN!

Have a good one:
John

John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC
"Where cat is, is civilization"
Robert A Heinlein

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx