[msb-alumni] Re: More Sad News

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 21:48:27 -0700

Wow, another Pontiacker. David was in my elementary class, and like Bill
Heltsley, followed me to MSB. Yeah, he was different, but I think, like David
Hedin, his parents never taught him anything, and sheltered him. Our family
was close to his aunt Carol and her husband Dick, as they went to our church.
Like you Rich, I talked to him at MSB, but I didn’t see him for many years,
until I took Spec Tran and we rode in the same car to work. He worked at
Peckham, and then I learned that he had a stand in Flint, in earlier years. I
believe he lived in a group home? He smoked cigarettes, I know because I could
smell smoke on him. But, anyway, R.I.P. David. May you now find peace.
Vickie Rolison