[msb-alumni] Re: More Sad News

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:22:10 -0400

Oh man. I was just talking about him last week. I always like Dave. He was
always nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 03:44, Mark Martin <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I received a phone call Monday afternoon from Dave Hoban's mother letting me
know that he passed away peacefully in his sleep sometime Saturday night. I
know he had been in the hospital at least two or three times in the last year
or so, the last time being about five or six weeks ago where he almost died
then. She did not mention a cause of death or anything about arrangements,
so what I have posted is all I know. Dave was a member of the class of 73,
and came to us I think around first or second grade. Like some of us on this
list, Dave spent several years in the business enterprise program. He was 61.

Mark Martinh, 73.