[msb-alumni] Re: Joyce Belding

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:42:05 -0400

I was there in January of 1983, vending stand training lasted a month.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Larry D. Keeler
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 4:39 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Joyce Belding

I remember Lori there but not you Marcia. I came up to visit and don't
remember Joice iether. I do remember wolf.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Sherriff" <byrdmaniac@xxxxxxxxxxx>