[msb-alumni] Re: Jeff Dickeson and his son

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:57:33 -0500

Glad they’re both ok.  Thanks, Vickie.
Marcia

From: Toni
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 9:00 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Jeff Dickeson and his son

Thanks for letting us know about this Vicky. That is so scary. But at least
nothing serious happened to them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2015, at 12:52 AM, "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just saw this note on facebook.  Wish I had seen something last week to pass
along.

Jeff Dickeson
Thanks to all who inquired and were concerned about the near tragedy my son and
had last week. Our heat pump quit working in the early am hours (unknown to us)
until
it became frigid cold inside. After an inspection by a heating contractor it was
determined there was a 5" crack in the heat exchanger leaking carbon monoxide
poisoning!
We were both nauseated, dizzy and somewhat disoriented by the time we realized
what
had happened and were able to get out and receive help before the inevitable!
February 24 at 12:44pm

Vickie rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!