[msb-alumni] Re: I got this from facebook.

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:19:52 -0400

Thank you Rich. I haven't been on FB today or yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2015, at 19:16, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is so sad for us to announce the passing of our lovely daughter Pamela Joy
Mathers. On 8/10/15 Pamela left us to be with God and her brother Jacky. She
leaves behind her parents, brothers Eddie, Jerry, Thomas and her sister inlaw
Dawn who was a very special friend. Pam was the joy of our life. We love and
miss you very much.To send a message,

To send a message,