[msb-alumni] Re: Harold Reid, Bass Singer of the Statler Brothers, Dies at 80 on April 24, 2020

  • From: connie grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 20:27:39 -0400

I was not a fan back then, having never herd them.
But. Wkar played some of their Gospel albums, and later one I found out one of their popular hits was Wake up Little Suzy.
Also. Back when The cathedral Quartet's Leader and Base Singer needed a Kidney, he offered him one of his, and now that is what took his life as well.
To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at