[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday to My First Kiss

  • From: "Jim In Detroit" <james.prather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:03:39 -0400

BlankI wonder what happened to Bill!!!

From: Lucy Edmonds
Sent: August 20, 2014 05:47
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mailto:msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday to My First Kiss

Yes, I thought about Bill all day yesterday. I always do on  our birthday. I
sure wish we could find him, I have tried my best. I thought I found his sister
Lisa on Facebook, but I think it's the wrong Lisa Heltsley. Lucy Edmonds, class
of 73

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2014, at 3:34 AM, "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Boy, y ou always remember that first kiss.  Anyway, I know I’m late, but
Luce, please hang in there for  many more years to come.  I hope that your
birthday and Bill heltsley’s, wherever he is, was the best of all, so far.  I
know its been rough on you with Gregg’s passing, so hopefully nice things will
remove that pain.  Take care and sorry I’m so late.  it’s already the 20th, my
brother’s birthday.  No not Tony, but Randy, who died back in 2009.
  Vickie Rolison