[msb-alumni] Happy Birthday Rich

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 21:01:21 -0400

BlankHey, Mac,

Hope you had a great birthday and didn't get too hot or stuck barbecuing on
your day..

I'll think of you tonight as I just made a beer run, or as George Jones would
say "B-Double-E-Double-R-U-N" to pick up some. Shannon got her girly beers
from Lindemann's (fruity ones like raspberry and peach), I got four beers from
Innes & Gunn which is a Scottish brewery so I can vicariously enjoy part of
Trevor and Christen's trip to Europe--an original Scottish beer, an
Irish-whiskey aged one, a rum aged one, and a dark oak IPA.

The scary part is I touched a bottle of beer in the store and recognized it--so
I had to pick up a couple. It is Grolsch which is a German lager that has a
wooden top attached with a wire clamp so that it is re-sealable.

We were looking for some alcoholic root beer, but they won't be getting that in
stock until this week--it is from the Coney Island brewery in Brooklyn N.Y.
called "Not My Father's Root Beer".

Steve
Class of '72

GIF image