[msb-alumni] Re: Guide Dogs

  • From: "Larry D. Keeler" <lkeeler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:17:56 -0400

She is. A brown fluffy one!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peggy
  To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 2:04 PM
  Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Guide Dogs

  Hi Larry,
  Holly sounds like a beautiful girl. Did you say she is a Labradoodle? I bet
she’s a terrific worker.
  Dogs are such great companions aren’t they?
  My friend Toni Nye (who is also on list) and I were in class together at
Leader which was pretty awesome. Hers is a Lab and Golden cross named Wilson
and she sure loves her boy. Of course, I’ve seen Mr. Wilson (Where did you say
Dennis went?) lol and he’s a cool dog.
  Peggy and Ginger from the class of 1970.