[msb-alumni] Re: Fwd: This was funny

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:59:21 -0400

Terry,

That was great.  Since I just got done home-roasting some Rwandi coffee and,
for the first time, I tried added some flavoring to it.

The coffee by itself didn't taste as good as some of the others I've made,
I'll solve that with the next batch, as I under-roasted it.  It just got to
first-crack.  It tasted kind of lemony and tea-like.  But, adding the
chocolate gave it another dimension.

Steve
  From: "Chasity Jackson" <chasityvanda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: August 1, 2014 at 7:58:31 AM CDT
  To: <terryt52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: This was funny

  This was on someone’s facebook and I thought of you when I saw it.

  Oh, my precious Beloved. How wonderful you are. You greet meeach morning
with a warm smile, filling my senses. You waken me, body, mind, soul. You
warm my heart & cool my temper. Always just what I need. Strong & robust
when I feel weary, cool & light when I am overwhelmed. A small kiss from you
at night & I sleep feeling loved. You're the whole world. The rhythms of
Africa, culture & history of Asia, strength & seasons of South America. Full
of life, love & surprises. Sturdy & dark one minute, sweet & sassy the next,
& a little nutty just when I least expect, please, never ever leave me.
Always be here. Always fortify me with all that you are. Oh, Coffee. My
Coffee. Oh, how I love you. LOL