[msb-alumni] Re: Demolition Underway at Former Michigan School for the Blind

  • From: "Gary Wood" <K8HLX@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 02:47:26 -0500

BlankWell since I go to movies at Celebration, maybe they could modernize the
auditorium, and show all audio described movies there, and maybe nothing but.
Ed Rogers was thinking of making a charter school for the blind, K12.  Another
thing I heard:  a former student of MSB said that a Russian said he wondered
why they're closing a good school like that one; but I guess maybe we can only
dream.