[msb-alumni] Re: Band

  • From: "Jim in Detroit" <james.prather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 09:52:08 -0400

I wished the school had an oboe or bassoon; I would have liked to played those or English Horn.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Spear
Sent: April 03, 2014 11:59
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Band

I started out on snare drums moved to base drum & symbols. I started
learning French horn but stayed with drums. I wish I had of taken piano when
it was offered to me in second grade but I wanted guitar & there wasn't
anymore openings. Back then the beattles were the craze & everyone wanted to
be a rock star. Also my dad & uncle played guitar. Since school I have taken
a few guitar lessons, harp lessons & learned a little about the keyboard. In
school I was also in bell ringers.