[msb-alumni] Re: Band

  • From: "Gary Wood" <K8HLX@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:37:22 -0500

Hi Evelyn! I hope you are feeling better. I do remember that Mr. Manley did teach piano to some of the kids. ----- Original Message ----- From: "evelyn weckerly" <weckerly@xxxxxxx>

To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 8:14 AM
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Band

Hi, Gary and all,

Gary, When you and I were at MSB, Jesse Manley taught the piano students that Mrs. Williams (later Hunn) could not take because she had no room for them. Alicia Zaremba McKibben was one of them when she came to MSB as a seventh grader. She and I were roommates that year.

By the way, I have not sent anything to this list for about a year. It's a long story and off topic for this subject. I will simply say that I have been very seriously ill and am still in recovery.

Regards,

Evelyn