[msb-alumni] Re: Accessible Absentee Ballots to Become Permanently Available to all Disabled Michigan Voters

  • From: connie grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 20:01:55 -0400

All people are aloud to vote by mail, but, still have to request the application, and then be sent one every time there is an election.
The only thing different, is. we don't have to mark why we are voting absentee, like over sixty for instance.
This last time they did let people use the on line Method who are blind, so we wouldn't have to depend on some one to take us, with the Virus.
Don't know if that will continue or not.
To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at