[msaboard] Re: Mandatory MSA Meeting READ

  • From: Ayman Makki <fantasykill4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msaboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 00:13:33 -0400

Amer is cool
On 7 Sep 2015 22:15, "Amer Odeh" <amerodeh94@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone!

The semester is finally getting to a start, so *let's make it a good one*.
Each one of you has been working on big things, and some of you have
already begun execution, ma sha Allah.
Communication can be a little bit difficult with a board this size, so we
are planning to have a meeting for the entire board to bring everyone up to
speed!
Since many board members are attending the Qabeelat Ittihaad seminar this
upcoming weekend, the meeting will be held the following weekend, by the
will of Allah. *Please fill out this doodle
<http://doodle.com/poll/uuttsux8u9bk9fzu> by Saturday,September 12th,* to
indicate your availability so that we can have as many brilliant minds
present as possible.

This meeting is *mandatory*. We don't really have too many
'must-be-there' meetings, but considering this is the first one where all
the executive board and all the directors are actually going to be present,
it's of extreme importance that attendance is maximized. If for any reason
you cannot make it, I'm probably going to ask you why (don't take offense).

Click here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sVrKf2nVMqd13VktWFORbBz8c_7gq-oAFRk1Cc0-oqc/edit?usp=sharing>
for
the tentative meeting agenda, which is subject to change. If you have
anything you wish to add onto the agenda, go ahead and add it right in!

*Once you see this email and fill out the doodle, please reply with one
thing you like about another board member. Rules: No two people can choose
the same board member. *

I am going to start: I admire Lila's ability to pretend she actually
does things when really, #WhatDoesSecretaryEvenDo

I can't wait to see you all there!