[msaboard] Re: Fwd: Meeting Minutes of October 27 Program Meeting

  • From: Amer Odeh <amerodeh94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msaboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 22:23:37 -0400

Wa'alikum Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Jazakillahu khair Lila for the wonderful notes that you got absolutely no
help on

One correction:

It's not going to be a fast-a-thon, it's going to be a regular dinner with
a panel of speakers iA. I don't think we have a name for it, but you can
just call it Dinner for your records.

Thanks!