[msaboard] Re: Fwd: Event Partnership

  • From: Hana Alasry <halasry2013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msaboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 23:38:04 -0500

Much respect to them for reaching out and such a perfect event forrrrrr
IAW!!! I say go for it, it'll be great to do the try on a hijaab thing
again iA and get non-Muslims involved.

Hana Alasry

Wayne State University
Muslim Students' Association
Program Chair

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Amer Odeh <amerodeh94@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is really interesting! What do you guys think?