[mrfc-u11-bears] Re: Stats

  • From: "Brown, Andrew" <Andrew.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrfc-u11-bears@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mrfc-u11-bears@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:13:57 +0000

Unfortunately I left my laptop in the office so version 8 will be in the
morning. Strangely I checked everything twice before sending so can't
understand why nothing changed.    I can only assume it's a North Korean
cyber-attack linked to Bracknell.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2012, at 8:08 PM, "Howard Thomas"
<howard.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:howard.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Andrew
Same issue remains!
See my comment below.
Happy to show on Sunday.
Best
Howard

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Nov 2012, at 20:26, "Brown, Andrew"
<<mailto:Andrew.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Andrew.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Andrew.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:

Well spotted. I attached the wrong version (this was a mid-disaggregation
version of the rolled-up score). New version attached.