[mpegaudsg] Re: [mpeg-audio-call] WD3 of USAC available on ftp

  • From: Max Neuendorf <max.neuendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mpeg-audio-call@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mpegaudsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:42:03 +0200

Dear All,

I was just informed by the secretary that the document can now be found
at the correct place on the wg11 FTP server.

> w10661 is on the WG 11 ftp site and will be uploaded on
> the WG 11 web site later.

This means, the document can now be downloaded from:

ftp://sc29wg11:PASSWD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/88_Maui/wg11/w10661.zip

Please use the password of the London meeting.

Kind regards,
Max

--
Max Neuendorf
Audio Coding & Multimedia Software

Am Wolfsmantel 33
91058 Erlangen
Germany

E-mail: max.neuendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  +49 (0)9131 / 776-6020
Fax:    +49 (0)9131 / 776-6099
http://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/

Meet us at these events:

AES Automotive Detroit, June 02 - 04, 2009
IFA Berlin, September 04 - 09, 2009
IBC Amsterdam, September 11 - 15, 2009