[mpegaudsg] WD3 of USAC available on ftp

  • From: Max Neuendorf <max.neuendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: herve.taddei@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:22:43 +0200

Dear Hervé, Dear All,

The zip file was already uploaded to:
ftp://sc29wg11:PASSWD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Incoming/w10661/w10661.zip

The file can also be downloaded from there. I have kindly asked
Ogura-san to put it at the "appropriate" place (i.e. to the website and
to the wg11-folder on the FTP, where I don't have write access). Once I
receive a reply I will inform you.

Please make sure to already use the new 89th meeting password to access
the FTP server, which was already announced on the mpeg mailing list.

The zip file contains the latest version of the working draft document
as well as the corresponding reference software.

Kind regards,
Max

Herve Taddei wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> In the approved document W10661, it is written that "This is a placeholder
> for the updated Working Draft of Unified Speech and Audio Coding (N10418,
> “WD2 of USAC”). The final document will be made available within the editing
> period which ends May 24, 2009."
>
> Do you know where it is possible to get this document? We cannot find it. We
> have been looking at
> ftp://mpeg4vm:PASSWD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/incoming/cvs but we cannot
> login. It seems the password changed. We have tried a few of the different
> MPEG passwords we used in the past without success. Is this FTP area not
> used anymore? What is the password now for this server?
>
> Any idea where to get WD3 for USAC?
>
> Best regards,
> Hervé
>
> HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
> Building D
> Riesstrasse 25
> 80992 Munich, Germany
> Tel: +49 89 158834 4096
> Fax: +49 89 158834 4444
> Mob: +49 1622940260
> HUAWEI, which
> is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
> use of the
> information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
> total or partial
> disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
> intended
> recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
> notify the sender by

Max Neuendorf
Audio Coding & Multimedia Software
Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS

Am Wolfsmantel 33
91058 Erlangen
Germany

E-mail: max.neuendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  +49 (0)9131 / 776-6020
Fax:    +49 (0)9131 / 776-6099
http://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/

Meet us at these events:

AES Automotive Detroit, June 02 - 04, 2009
IFA Berlin, September 04 - 09, 2009
IBC Amsterdam, September 11 - 15, 2009