[mountainmilers] Re: Whiskey Row Marathon Registration Form

  • From: Deborah Baker <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:03:36 -0700

Did Hell freeze over again?

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:57:50 -0700
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Whiskey Row Marathon Registration Form
From: drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't know The Eagles were back together. Will Don Henley be at Whiskey Row
also? Awesome!

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 5:16 AM, <jsundogg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Remember to register for the 33rd Annual Whiskey Row Marathon Races
(Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k or 2 mile).

Here is the link for the registration form.  Copy & paste in your browser and
then print it out.
http://prescottymca.org/images/stories/pdfs/wrm_registration.pdf

Also there are BIG things in the works for this year's race.  We will be
partnering with the Eagles to
put on a post-race concert (bands TBA)!   The Eagles will also be able to
provide some adult liquid
refreshments for you at the Courthouse after you finish.

Tell your friends and sign up for the biggest running event in Prescott!

;-)
Jessica L.
WRM Race Director

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx