[mountainmilers] Re: WRM elevation profile

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:27:28 -0700

No worries, Tom.  Maybe this is the deeper reason for the race's popularity.
Freud would have a heyday with that theory.  ;-)

I think we all have a pretty good sense of humor over it.

I am looking at making a few souvenir shirts to be made with this design.
Not quite 2000, more like 50.

Thanks again,

Jessica

Jessica Leary
Child Care Services Director
Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director
PRESCOTT YMCA
750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301
928 445 7221  ext 36
(E) childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W) http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.