[mountainmilers] Re: Thnx to the MM'ers that were at Bashford today!

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:47:44 -0700

I would have stopped and given you a ride but you were not going my way. ha ha
Kris say you too later on when he was coming home.

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:43:13 -0500
Subject: [mountainmilers] Thnx to the MM'ers that were at Bashford today!
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will probably miss someone but I remember seeing;

Marlyn, Brooke (guess this is the last time I see her until Boston 2013 for
which she WILL qualify), Tom, Kam, Brenda, Deborah B, Steve-O (Steve - thanks
for running the half with those guys and for picking up the water I left) and
Lori.  Deborah K and I stopped down to say hi.  4 runners from the RHX
Pheet were there and I am sure they appreciated that you guys were
there.

You probably had more fun than me running 20 with Rob (although he got
tired of me after about 14.5 and took off - I was tired of myself at
14!!).  UGH.  I hate it during a struggling run!

Gorgeous day.  Kam, Brenda/Deborah, Brigette and Rob's sister all
honked at us.  I would have accepted a ride from any of them...

Ken out