[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Funday

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>, "'mountain milers'" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:29:45 -0700

Mountain Milers,

Best of luck to all of the mountain goats attacking Snowbowl on Sunday!  I
did the race last year and it was a great time.  Plan to savor the view from
the top - I mean that.  Sit on the deck and soak it in.

I just wanted to add to the note about Sunday plans.  Karyn & I will be
hiking the Centennial Trail (just under 4 miles round trip) at 7:30.  Email
jsundogg@xxxxxxx for directions if you are interested.  It should take 2.5-3
hours I think.

There is plenty to choose from this weekend - so hopefully the weather
cooperates too.J

Happy trails & safe running,

Jessica

Jessica Leary

Sports Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 33

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.

From: cactusjon@xxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday Funday
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:50:06 -0600

Good luck to all the loonies that are running up the mountain in Flagstaff
this weekend.  For all the loonies staying at home, we will be running our
weekly run at Groom creek on Sunday at 7AM.