[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Forecast

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: cactusjon@xxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

Jon & MM'ers,

No worries if some of you want to change locations tomorrow. Cindy & I will still be at our original location due to our volunteer duties / proximity later that morning.

I am with Deborah B. - please count me OUT for Sunday if indeed the weather is going to be that bad! I was born in Montana, raised in ND, and babied in AZ so I don't run in the snow. I only dream of being as tough (or fast) as Heidi ;)

Safe training everyone,

Jessica L.

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:00:14 -0400
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday Forecast
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For all of you that have made fun of some of my crazy runs - I am just chomping to hear that anyone from our group does the scheduled Sunday AM run.  This is the forecast for Prescott.  I am sure it will be worse up on the mountain.   OH BOY OH BOY!! Ken

Sunday                 Temp                     Feels Like       Chance precip       Humidity         Winds

9 am

33°F
Heavy Snow / Wind

21°F

90%

72%

From SW
23 mph

10 am

33°F
Heavy Snow / Wind

20°F

90%

67%

From SW
25 mph

11 am

33°F
Heavy Snow / Wind

20°F

90%

64%

From SW
27 mph

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx