[mountainmilers] Re: Skull Valley Run

  • From: Brooke Wakefield <brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx" <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>, "bboutsusan@xxxxxxx" <bboutsusan@xxxxxxx>, "kameronhott@xxxxxxx" <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have done that before and much of the road is really not safe for running.
Maybe a Schoolhouse Gulch diversion instead?  THat said, I would be game for
anything:)

Brooke

From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
From: lauhnch7@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:24:50 -0400

I have two other peeps that want to do it and I am happy to drive round to
Skull valley with my truck and start from that end. I can carry as many as want
to pile in...after breakfast!