[mountainmilers] Re: Shameless race promotion

  • From: Julie Becker <jbecker334@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Gang,

I've signed up for the Sweet Corn Run in Dewey and will be signing up for the
Groom Creek 1/2 at the top of the month.  However, I've not seen where to get
registered for the Chino Valley 10K on Sept 1st.  Anyone have a link??

Thanks!

Julie Becker
AdvoCare Distributor
928-583-3903
https://www.advocare.com/12073843/default.aspx

“My eager expectation and hope is that I will not be ashamed about anything,
but that now as always, with all boldness, Christ will be highly honored in my
body, whether by life or by death.”
Philippians 1:20