[mountainmilers] Running schedule for today and tomorrow

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:41:54 EST

Rob and I won't be at the ERAU track today.

Please use prudence in deciding whether to do the club run  tomorrow. The
forecast at 3 and 4PM tomorrow is 27 degrees with a 20 mile  per hour wind
from the North.   I used to run in that weather in  Minnesota but now that I
am 60, I get special senior treatment and it is no  longer mandatory...

I may still go fro a run but would rather run around here with some tree
shelter.  If anyone plans to go tomorrow - please email individually at
_golfdood51@xxxxxxxx (mailto:golfdood51@xxxxxxx)  and I will act as the  point
person.

Ken out.