[mountainmilers] Run tonight downtown

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:41:41 -0400 (EDT)

Not to forget we have a run tonight (the 10K Fire Dept course) and a club
dinner with agenda - Jessica is leading the meeting.  Meet near  Goodwin and
Montezuma...best to park in the city lot.

There has been clouds gathering in our area so hopefully we will get the
run in - we had significant rain yesterday and last night.

I did a mountain run this morning so I will bag tonight and  be your
favorite aid station for the evening run (unless  Julie shows up) (or unless
ANYONE else shows up to be an aid station then I  get bumped down in the
favoritism totem pole).

I will try to remember to bring maps.  Suggest everyone try to  find a
partner to run with - there will be traffic and we don't want anyone  getting
lost while running solo.

Anyone heard how Brooke did this past weekend? Jessica is primed and
leaving tomorrow for her marathon Saturday (US Air Force marathon in  Ohio).
Rob
got registered for Boston.  Brian Peacock is in town this  weekend too.

See ya later.  Ken