[mountainmilers] Re: Reminder - Run from Terri's house on Sunday, Nov 6th & brunch/party after

  • From: Lori Park <blpark55@xxxxxxx>
  • To: karynhott@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:47:03 -0700

Just an FYI Sunday Nov 6th is World Run Day! You can find it on Active.com. I
will be camping and participating in it. Looks fun! You can track your run by
GPS and sometime in December they are making a little movie of all the photos
uploaded to their site. Might be fun for your b/d celebration activies....

Thanks Lori