[mountainmilers] Post Groom Creek Race gathering

  • From: Brooke Wakefield <brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:09:04 -0700 (PDT)

HI all,

I'm looking forward to Saturday's race and also the get together at my house
following.  There will be quiche and whatever "potluck style" brings us.  So
far the below people have RSVP'd:

Brenda & Tim
Susan & Jim
Terri and Family
Steve O.
Jessica L.
Ken & Deb

Directions to my house from the firehouse (start/finish):

Take Spur Rd. away from Friendly Pines Rd. to Wagon Wheel Drive and turn Right.
 I am the very last house on the Left, just before the dead-end intersection of
Silver King Circle.  We'll be on the back deck.  Let yourself in:)

FYI - I plan on staying for the awards and raffle before heading back to the
house (9:30am??).

Please let me know if you are coming so I can plan accordingly...

See you at the starting line!!

Brooke
713-8418