[mountainmilers] Peavine today

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:08:22 -0500 (EST)

Another super day for us in Prescott (in my 7+ years here - this may  be
the best February I have seen here and maybe the best January  too)...

I am going to go for a multi-hour test run today that will eventually get
me out on the Peavine somewhere and I will plan to end at the trailhead
around  5:30PM and of course do the In-and-Out thing!!

Hope to see some of you out there somewhere...Ken

PS:  Veronica Zelman had to go to PHX early today for emergency  surgery
for a detached retina.  Keep her in your good thoughts.