[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine divine?

  • From: Len McGee <len@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:21:57 -0700

That is great! See you out there soon.
Len McGee
Windermere Real Estate Northern Arizona
Associate Broker
Email:lenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.Hassayampaforsale.com <http://www.hassayampaforsale.com/>
www.Hassayamparesidents.com <http://www.hassayamparesidents.com/>
www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com

I am on vacation from June 18th through June 30th.
Please call my asst Kat Mentken for assistance (W)928-541-4105 (Cell)
928-710-5791
Also Elaine Leisenring 928-713-9766 will be handling all other client needs.

*CLICK HERE* FOR HOMES IN THE PRESCOTT AREA
<http://www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com/>

 This Months Windermere Market Report<http://www.windermeremarketreport.com/>

www.PrescottAreaMap.com <http://www.prescottareamap.com/>

*Cell:928-713-4666*