[mountainmilers] One more race this past weekend

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:21:03 -0400 (EDT)

While you guys were out running 6.2 miles and 4.1 mile races and I think
Mark Fricke did the Brian Mikk half...Mark Hellenthal was finishing the 100
mile "Labor of Love" in Lovell Canyon outside Las Vegas.

Only 16 of 43 starters actually finished. Mark finished 5th overall
setting a PR for 100 milers, 22 hours and 36 minutes!  Heat, mountains  and 100
miles. Looks like the high was a mere 95. But it is a dry heat you
know...CUSTOM MADE for superstar Mark!  I  thought Boston was bad.

Mark will soon be running the Vermont 500, a 10 day event.  You go  buddy!

Ken