[mountainmilers] One last message about running Sunday

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:01:14 -0400 (EDT)

Since our scheduler is in Las Vegas, here is the run for Sunday!

8AM

Take 89a from either PV or Prescott and take the Granite Dells  Parkway
exit. Drop south and it will quickly intersect with  Centerpoint; drop right
(west) and drive down the hill to Side Road.   You should see a College Prep
school across Side Road.

The race will start at the trail head at the intersection of Centerpointe
and Side Road.  If you turn right on Side Road, and go the end of the cul
de sac,  there is a nice big parking lot.  Registration should  be there un
less Ann-Marie changes it. If it is changed, I will email our  group.

If anyone going out Sunday gets lost - call me at 612-723-4994.