[mountainmilers] Re: November 14 Skull Valley

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

OK,I was not happy about Dan's new system, but it has it good and bad as some
are experancing. I don't care for the word puzzle after hitting send,and the
fact you get your message sent back to you. But I can work through that. The
reason for this system IS not to email  one or two etc. runners. IT is to put
out request for GROUP runs. If you want to talk to joe blow only,  use his or
her personal address. I have 67 e-mail addresses for the club in my
runner contact list. I have had only one or two glitches where you changed or
canceled your address, where it came back undeliverable. So after two attempts
dropped you from the list and only put you back if you contacted me, Dan or
Ken.

So if you have an old email from me with all addresses, please put in your
contacts the people you want. If you can't make a run no need to email back as
if you arn't there at run time we will get the message.
Lets give Dan's system a chance, I'm sure once we get the hang of it it will
work out.
SO that being said, Peavine this Wednesday at 5pm, looking for runners for next
Sunday for the Skull Valley 10k.
Dave
trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx