[mountainmilers] Re: Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's Farewell Breakfast

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:25:29 -0700

I'm in! Never been there!

-----Original Message----- From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 2:13 PM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's Farewell Breakfast

Mountain Milers,

Next Saturday we will meet @ 9am at the Fitness Ctr. in the Hassayampa
neighborhood (basically park in the lot off to the right approx. at the
top of "heart break hill") and run up about 6 miles (or more) to the
the WRM Half Marathon turn around...and either continue or turn back.

Then, after the run we will hit the Lone Spur downtown for a Farewell
Breakfast for Brooke...who will be quickly departing to New Hampshire.

We just wanted to get your calendars cleared so you don't miss the run
or the chance to say goodbye to Brooke.

See you next week,

Jessica L.

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx