[mountainmilers] Re: NEW DATE - Saturday, November 13th - Long Run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:45:58 EST

Michelle - nobody else was there? see this from Karyn (I was in the Domican
 repub)

Welcome home Ken & Deb!  Hope you had a  fun time away!

The run went good, minus not knowing that Steven  Mueller and 2 other
runners were doing 14 miles!  We must have just left  the 14.5 mark before they
showed up so they ran it alone with no aid  stations....The good news is we
had 7 of us at the 11 mile start.  My  friend Shelley joined Lyndsie and I.
Brenda ran a great 11 miler.   And we had 3 gals join us that were also
excellent runners.  Monica,  Amy...and...I don't know the other gals name but
they were all very nice and  loved the fact that we had aid stations.

I only made 7 miles, heart was in it but my body  would not cooperate so
instead of hurting myself further I decided to just stop  at the 7 mile mark.
I think from here on out to the half marathon I'll  just do 3 - 7 mile runs
and save the long run for the 12th!

In a message dated 11/15/2010 9:18:36 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Ken,
Steve M., Cabot and I  showed up @ 8am at Sherriff’s Posse & Copper Basin
for the 14.5 miler. We  waited till 8:30 but it ended up being just us. We
did great and the weather  was perfect!!!

____________________________________

From: _karynhott@xxxxxxxx (mailto:karynhott@xxxxxxx)
To: _karynhott@xxxxxxxx (mailto:karynhott@xxxxxxx) ;
_mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) ;
_shstophl@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:shstophl@xxxxxxx)
Subject:  [mountainmilers] NEW DATE - Saturday, November 13th - Long Run
Date: Mon,  8 Nov 2010 20:09:16 -0700

We've had about  5 people respond back and each of them have asked if we
can change the  run to Saturday, so....NEW RUN DATE -  Saturday, November 13th
-  8:00am. Same place and distances!

If you've  already told me you wanted to do Saturday, I have your name on
the  list.  Hope to see lots of folks!

Take Care  -

Karyn