[mountainmilers] Last chance to RSVP for MM Mtg.

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:47:06 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, folks! The Mountain Miler Running Club Meeting is scheduled for day after tomorrow.

Meet us at the Firehouse Kitchen, downtown Prescott on Goodwin St., at 5:30pm for the Fire Department training run and meeting immediately following. I am making reservations and need to know how many to expect. Below is the official RSVP list, so if you don't see your name and you plan on coming out (please do!) reply back.

Thanks,
Jessica

Meeting 9/14 RSVP's
__________________