[mountainmilers] Invitation for local running focus group

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:18:54 -0400 (EDT)

Mountain Milers,

I was contacted recently by a Ryan Thowson. He and a colleague, Charlie are planning a meeting for Sept. 7th at 5:30 pm (read for further details below). Apparently they are looking for people that run ultras and / or marathons. I told him we knew some people like that... :-)

No need to RSVP, just show up!

Thanks for your time,
Jessica

__________________
  We would like to hold the focus group on September 7th from
5:30-6:30p.m. at Launch Pad Prescott, 600 Gurley.  But...if you know a
fewultra runners (how many?) and maybe a few other serious marathoners
(6-12 totalparticipants would be nice), Charlie and I would be very
interested in meetingwith you folks.
    Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Ryan Thowson

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx