[mountainmilers] Fwd: Ken Ekman: High School Cross Country Race

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 23:29:17 -0400 (EDT)

This run is going down around 3PM Next Friday.  Now I could be doing
something to coast into the Man vs. Horse race very early the next morning but
when the kids are in need, I have to show.  Anybody else available?   Last
year we had about 5 which was super in helping directing traffic, do a  sweep,
etc.

BTW - every finisher at the Fire Dept race is going to get a pretty  nice
metal...I will send out a pic later this week.

Ken