[mountainmilers] Re: For the those of you that took the Chi class from Lisa - Lost DUTCHMANS RESULTS

  • From: Lisa Pozzoni <easyfitnesssolutions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx" <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:42:56 -0800 (PST)

Thank you so much Ken!  It meant the world to me to have you and Deb there!
 Note to self: train more hills for a hilly course   I am soooo glad that you
were both there today! That last 6 miles was brutal and would've been much
harder had it not been for you and Deb.
Deb was phenomenal...she kept using great visualizations and kept helping
"pluck" people...I would've seriously walked a lot of that 6 miles if Deb
wasn't there!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  from the bottom of my heart to both of you!
(I was wandering how he knew it was my bday?!)
In health,
Lisa
Fitness Trainer, ChiRunning®/ChiWalking® Certified Instructor

Connect with me: Facebook  Twitter Meetup
www.EasyFitnessSolutions.com