[mountainmilers] Re: For the those of you that took the Chi class from Lisa - Lost DUTCHMANS RESULTS

  • From: Deborah Baker <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountain milers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:56:12 -0700

Awesome Lisa
deborah b

Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: For the those of you that took the Chi class from
Lisa - Lost DUTCHMANS RESULTS
From: blpark55@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:47:10 -0800
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah! Great job!
Lori

See Ya!

On Feb 19, 2012, at 7:02 PM, Golfdood51@xxxxxxx wrote:

Just wanted to pass along that Lisa Pozzoni, our Chi instructor ran her first
marathon today, ON HER BIRTHDAY!  She finished in 5:17:41 in the Lost Dutchmans
race.  Deb K did the last 5.5 miles with Lisa who looked a lot fresher than I
do at the end of marathons!

Congrats on a great race and great day in Apache Junction.  Lisa will never
forget this birthday.  I even got the announcer to say it was her birthday and
first marathon as she finished!

Lisa had a ton of friends and family at the finish.  She is truly special and
now she is a marathon runner too.

WAY TO GO LISA!

Ken