[mountainmilers] Dan's birthday BBQ update

  • From: "scribe@xxxxxxxxx" <scribe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:38:20 -0400

Sorry to spam the list, but I don't have everyone's e-mails who RSVP'd already.

Chino Parks do not allow beer, so unfortunately, we have to ditch the idea of
having beer at the BBQ.

We have 2 shades and at least 2 tables coming and some extra chairs, and we are
reserving the Ramada where the bathrooms are, so there should be ample shade
and seating for everyone.

See you all Sunday!

Julie

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx