[mountainmilers] Dan's B-Day BBQ Update 3

  • From: "scribe@xxxxxxxxx" <scribe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:46:46 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to keep spamming the list with this, but I have had at least one e-mail
reply fail to send to confirm an RSVP.  The ramada at the park is reserved, &
we have the receipt to prove it, so we can kick anyone out who tries to take it
from us :-).

Dan & I will be there at about 11:30 to set up our shade and get the charcoal
going for cooking.  Those bringing tables may want to arrive at about
11:45-11:50 so we can get those set up.  Thanks to everyone who is bringing
tables and extra chairs!

I have the following people confirmed as coming:

Me & Dan (I know--DUH!)
Marlyn
Terri
Ken & Deb K.
Steve O.
Rob
Heidi, Tim, & Kai
Dave, Veronica, & Lexie
Cindy A.
Tim, Jesse, & Brenda
Mark H.
Cindy R.
Karyn & Kam
Jessica L.
Cactus John
JP Pularo --my e-mail to you bounced back to me today!
Deb B.
Jessica O. & her 3 girls
Janie
And possibly a couple from Dan's work.

If you are planning on coming and have sent your RSVP are not on the above
list, don't worry because I'm planning on extra burgers and dogs in case I
failed to get someone marked down on my guest list.

See you all Sunday!  Any questions about the BBQ can be texted to me at:

9 * 2 + 8   2 - 7 # 3   6 @ 2 . 1 * 5  Hopefully the spambots can't pick up my
# from this...

You can also leave a voice mail.  I've got tons of work to get done today so I
won't pick up if it's not a work related call so I hopefully won't have to work
tomorrow because it's time for Man Against Horse!

Julie

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx