[mountainmilers] Re: CV run nex Sunday?

  • From: Julie Becker <jbecker334@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx" <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hey gang...I can't do Sundays but would love to know where the CV 10K course
is.  I can always get out there on any of the other six days of the week except
for the next two Saturdays when I'm in Flag for the last two of the Summer
Running Series.

Who's running what this week?  With the drop in temps, I am ready to venture
out in the afternoons/evenings if the work'n folk are getting together.  I'd
also be available to do a few later mornings (Deborah Baker...) but not the
crack'o Dawn runs...retirement is grand!
 Julie Becker
AdvoCare Distributor
928-583-3903
https://www.advocare.com/12073843/default.aspx

“My eager expectation and hope is that I will not be ashamed about anything,
but that now as always, with all boldness, Christ will be highly honored in my
body, whether by life or by death.”
Philippians 1:20