[mountainmilers] Re: Best Dam Run - April 2

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 17:26:38 EST

Well I hate to send this out to everyone but Walter emailed me that he
wants to move the Skull Valley 10K to 4/30 which is the same day as the
Off-Road  bike race (1200-1400 expected) and the 50 mile version of the bike
race
has a  turnaround at the Skull Valley cafe...I will be in Eugene, Oregon
running that  weekend - could be pretty wild in Skull Valley that day!  Ken

In a message dated 2/3/2011 3:17:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx writes:

This is way to confusing. Gonna take up knitting. Would only have to
compete against Julie. lol