[mountainmilers] Back in Prescott, sorry I missed today's run!

  • From: "Terri Rashid" <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MtnMilers - Group" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:16:26 -0700

Well I was really thinking about going to the Groom Creek run this
morning, but ended up doing a lazy Sunday morning (cooked pancakes too!)
with the family.  It's been really nice here since we came home late on
Thursday evening and Rick and I have been out walking (4 miles) the last
two mornings, so we took today off.

I haven't been running much since the Missoula Half Marathon, so it may
be a while before I can resume my normal pace (which is still slow
compared to many of you) but I do hope to make it to a group run
sometime soon.

Hope everyone who ran today had fun!

.Terri