[mountainmilers] Re: A Saturday Downhill Run?

  • From: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:09:49 +0000

Sunday would not work for me because that is the skydiving trip day with Jessica L, Sonny, Tim and Joe.

~ Cindy
On , jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Sunday would work for me.

Thanks

Jessica O

dave

zelman

To: Kameron HOTT

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011

12:58:19 -0700
From: trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] A

Saturday Downhill Run?
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Tucson coming up, a downhill run has been suggested. The best

weekend looks like November 12th.

Last year we did a 13.5 and a 11+ down Copper Basin to the Skull Valley

Cafe. The 13.5 started at Sheriff Posse and Copper Basin, ran the 3 some miles

up to the turn off to Skull Valley.

Your choice of distance. I will supply my truck, If someone wants to do

an aid stattion at mile 4 from Skull Valley. Maybe someone to do one at

the right turn in the road, Julie? Truck seats six in the cab and many

more in the bed. Likely start at 7am.

Let me know.

Dave

No virus found in this

message.

Database: 2092/4574 - Release Date: 10/25/11